Benchtop Fluid Dispensing
Benchtop Fluid Dispensing
The DispenseMate® Series brings new dispensing power to a compact package. In a benchtop format, many of today’s advanced automated dispensing features are available. Two models are offered with different work envelopes. The 583 model range of motion is 325 x 325 mm, and the 585 model is 525 x 525 mm.
Designed for a wide variety of dispense applications, the DispenseMate® D-593/D-595 system is an integrated benchtop with advanced process capabilities including closed-loop process control
- Fully integrated dispenser from ASYMTEK with closed-loop control allows customers to produce high-yield, high-quality products
- Lean manufacturing process using common module philosophy provides platform-to-platform consistency for quality performance
- Advanced dispensing capability ensures highly repeatable dispensing supported by best-in-class global applications and technical service
- Optional process control features such as Mass Flow Calibration and Calibrated Process Jetting automatically maintain consistent dispense weight
- Applications developed on DispenseMate systems are upward-compatible with ASYMTEK’s in-line platforms
The DispenseMate series brings dispensing power and fully integrated, closed-loop process control to a benchtop package. Many of today’s advanced automated dispensing features are included with the basic platform. Two models are available with different X-Y travel dimensions: the D-593 model is 325 x 325 mm, the D-595 model is 525 x 525 mm.
The DispenseMate system provides dispense control technology based on Nordson ASYMTEK’s most advanced, in-line dispensing systems, including closed-loop DC servo motion control, Jet-on-the-Fly jet dispense capability and Fluidmove software for user-intuitive programming. You can easily ramp production as your business grows. Fluidmove programs are upward-compatible with and easily transferred to other Nordson ASYMTEK in-line systems, including the Spectrum® II and Quantum® platforms. In addition, Fluidmove software provides SPC datalogging for process traceability and optional CAD import capability. Tthe DispenseMate is ideal for a wide variety of dispense applications (e.g., solder paste, encapsulation, and corner- and edge-bonding).
- Fluidmove® software used on all ASYMTEK dispensing platforms
- Integrated Pattern Recognition Vision System with Programmable Lighting compensates for part translation and rotation providing excellent wet-dispense accuracy
- Integral mechanical tactile height sensor automatically adjusts for variations in substrate flatness
- Software-programmable heater control automatically maintains fluid temperature for a more robust dispensing process
- Optional integrated weight scale in combination with ASYMTEK-patented process controls maintain consistent fluid dispense mass and improves production yield
- Optional dual-action bracket enables independent dispensing of two fluids saving set up time while maximizing throughput
- Optional dual-simultaneous dispensing cuts dispense time in half
- Single-axis tilt enables dispensing around tall components and on densely populated boards - optional
- Optional non-contact laser height sensor for consistent dispensing when tactile sensing is not optimal