Helios SD-960 Large Volume Fluid Dispensing System
The Helios™ SD-960 Series is developed for medium to large volume dispensing applications in Electronics Assembly, including Thermal Interface Material (TIM), Potting, Gasketing and Sealing.
The new Helios™ SD-960 Series (SD-960) handles a broad range of single- and two-component applications including Potting, Sealing, Gasketing, and Structural Adhesives. The system supports highly abrasive Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs), silicones, epoxies, and grease.
Equipped with Nordson ASYMTEK dispense valves or fully integrated Nordson SEALANT metering systems, the SD-960 can be customized to meet specific customer requirements. Options such as time-pressure valves, closed-loop process control, and servo-controlled positive displacement systems are available.
The Mass Flow Calibration (MFC) option (patent pending), found in other Nordson ASYMTEK dispensing systems, ensures dispense volumes remain within defined process limits through weight-controlled dispensing and automatic calibration.
• Integrated controls for two-component (2K) Metering Systems
• Fluidmove® Software, user programmable dispense geometries
• Mass Flow Calibration (patented) by optional large capacity weight scale
• Automatic XYZ Needle Calibration by optional sensor
• Camera system for programming and fiducial recognition.
• Stainless steel surface design for easy cleaning
• Supports the routing of bulk fluid supply hoses