Assembly Products is an authorized dealer of VJ Electronix X-Ray Inspection equipment.
Please contact us for a quote on any equipment in this product line.
Vertex II X-ray systems are production ready, offering superior up-time and unmatched value. The Vertex Series is configurable to match a wide range of applications with off-axis imaging and a variety of available X-ray sources, detectors and product manipulators.
Vertex II offers a simple approach to automated inspection. Programmed sequences and automated reports provide valuable data for process control, at a fraction of the cost of most automated systems.
XQuik II is a compact benchtop X-ray inspection system for inspecting small items with varying density. Now, with AccuCount technology, the XQuik II is even more versatile allowing for component reel counting in just seconds.
• Compact size: Small in size, but not capability. XQuik II occupies much less space than typical X-ray inspection systems, yet provides a 16” x 16” FoV.
• Easy set-up and use: Installation is quick and easy, eliminates long hours for training operators.
• Quick image processing: For Inspection applications, intuitive Vi3 imaging software captures images in no time and releases them to the user to identify defects.
• Simple, intuitive image sharing: Storing and sharing images via network to provide access to
multiple people at once.
XQuik II Auto Load
VJ Electronix’s XQuik II Auto Load provides automatic load and unload of reels. The operator may scan barcodes, apply labels and transfer reels while scanning and counting of the next reels take place - providing a significant throughput increase.
The XQuik II Auto Load processes either one 13 – 15 inch reel or four 7 inch reels at one time. Automatic counting algorithms mean no programming is required.
XQuik Benchtop X-Ray
XQuik is our answer to a compact X-ray inspection system for laboratory and production settings inspecting small items with varying density.
• Easy set-up and use: Installation is quick and easy.
• Quick image processing: Intuitive Vi3 imaging software captures images in no time and releases them to the user to identify defects.
• Simple, intuitive image sharing: Images may be saved as 16 bit full resolution or compressed for easy transfer and email.
• Small in size, but not capability. XQuik has a small footprint but delivers large value.